07:00 pm – 08:30 pm
Equity Book Club
The HES PTA is pleased to host a conversation about So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo!
Please join us on Thursday, July 30th or August 6th, from 7-8:30 to discuss this New York Times bestseller and “user-friendly examination of race in America.” Using the Courageous Conversations protocol (https://courageousconversation.com/about/), we will work together to discuss various aspects of the book. To join us in either (or both!) of these book discussions, please email HESEquity@gmail.com for the Zoom link.
Please join us if:
• You would like to become more comfortable talking about race.
• You would like to build a greater tolerance for uncomfortable conversations.
• You would like to strengthen the way you listen in conversations about equity.
• You would like to strengthen your capacity to have courageous conversations about racial equity.
• You’re curious and open to diverse points-of-view.