Screen Free Week is this week, May 4th-May 10th. So please unplug from digital entertainment and participate in these activities this week:
- Monday: Family Game Night
- Tuesday: Make cards for your favorite teachers and staff at Hillcrest
- Wednesday: Come join the fun at McDonalds for School Spirit Night, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday: Meet at the playground by the Hillcrest courts after school and join your friends for a walk down the trolley trail to Opie’s for a sweet treat
- Friday: Make a piece of artwork with your family out of recycled materials you find around your house
- Saturday/Sunday: Take a hike at Patapsco Valley State Park, visit your local library, go for a family bike ride or walk, cook a meal together, support your local farmer’s market