The results of the 2022 Hillcrest Read-a-thon are in, and Hedgies outdid themselves to log an outstanding 121,675 minutes!
Congratulations to all of our readers!! We had 477 total readers, which means fully two thirds of the school participated. And we raised a lot of money to benefit our school.
Everyone is a winner at Hillcrest, but we would like to call out a few Read-a-thon superstars:
- Top Reader- Pre-K: Aliviah C in Ms. Brown’s class
- Top Reader – K: Zeke in Ms. Washington’s class
- Top Reader – 1st Grade: King J in Ms. Myers’ class
- Top Reader – 2nd Grade: Addy W in Ms. Wright’s class
- Top Reader – 3rd Grade: Benny C in Ms. Smith’s class
- Top Reader – 4th Grade: Jack E in Mrs. Quinn’s class
- Top Reader – 5th Grade: Harlow S in Ms. Leonard’s class
- Top Fundraiser: Vera P in Ms. Myers’ class
- Top Class – Total Reading Minutes: Mrs. Wright’s 2nd Grade Class
- Top Class – Participation: Mrs. Quinn’s 4th Grade Class
Thank you to everyone who helped make this event so successful…keep reading!