FREE MONEY FOR HILLCREST
Giant A+ School Rewards Program
- A+ School Rewards are points that supporters earn with each purchase made using their Giant Card. At the end of each month, the points earned are used in a calculation to determine your school’s cash total, which is then automatically credited to your school’s account. This reward program is separate from other Giant rewards programs and will not take away from any other rewards, such as Gas Rewards. See the Frequently Ask Questions for more information.
- Giant requires cards to be registered yearly. You can now enter your information once for the duration of time you wish to support Hillcrest through the Giant A+ program. You will be prompted yearly to confirm you wish to continue with the program, however, you will not have to find your bonus card number again.
- Get your bonus card at Giant and use the card number to register your card. Phone numbers are not accepted as an alternate form of id. If you have forgotten your card number, call 1-877-366-2668. Press option 2 (Mon-Fri, 9-5)
Escrip for Safeway
- Escrip is the program provided to Safeway shoppers to earn money for the school of their choosing.
- Get your bonus card at Safeway and use the card number to register your card. Phone numbers are not accepted as an alternate form of id. If you have forgotten your card number, call 877-SAFEWAY
- Click here to submit your Safeway bonus card information for enrollment into the eScrip program (this is a one time registration).
Label Collection and Online Programs
– Many General Mills products have the Box Tops for Education logo on them. Another easy way to gather money for Hillcrest. Last year, we received $2,000 from this effort and that money went toward improving technology in our school. Contact Lynda Buck at email@example.com with questions about this program.