- Sign in to your account (or register for an account) to link your Giant Card to your school.
- You may select up to two (2) schools.
- Selected school(s) earn money from your qualified purchases during the program period.
- If you need assistance, Call Customer Care at 877-366-2668 OPTION #1.
Registration begins today (Jan. 9) and ends Jan. 16. See the list of clubs and registration form here.
- Nov. 16: Grandparents Day + International Night
- Nov. 19: Gobble Gobble Go
- Dec. 21: Ugly Sweater Day
- Jan. 16: PTA meeting
- Jan. 24: Crazy hat, crazy hair day
- Feb. 3: Throwback Thursday (wear clothes from your favorite decade)
- Feb. 20: PTA meeting
- March 2: Hedigepalooza
- March 28: O’s opening day (wear your Orioles fan clothes)
- April 3: PTA meeting
- April 25: Find a new friend day (wear clothes to match your new friend)
- May 15: PTA meeting
- May 24: USA day (wear patriotic apparel)
- June 13: Hawaiian shirt day
On Wednesday, November 28, grades K-3 will experience The Science Guys “Fizz, Pop, Boom” assembly where they’ll talk all about states of matter, matter transitions words (sublimation, evaporation, condensation), and air pressure. This show will be filled with sound effects, optical illusions, tornado simulations, and more!
On Thursday, November 29, grades 4-5 will start their day with a “Hair-Raising Science Show” all about electricity, magnetism, and currents. They’ll get to create human circuits, open and closed, parallel and series. They’ll also talk about whether common items are conductors or insulators. This is sure to be a hair-raising experience!
Come Explore the World!
This Friday is International Night from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. Learn about different cultures and have fun!
Update: Cancelled due to inclement weather
Please join us on Nov. 15
from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
@ McDonald’s on Frederick Road
Grab dinner, dessert or coffee and mingle with friends. + Volunteers will hand out NO HOMEWORK PASSES
A portion of the proceeds are donated to HES PTA.
Please join us at 7 p.m. on Nov. 7. In addition to school administrators, kindergarten teachers will join us and share insights.
* Childcare will be provided!
Please join us tonight (Monday, October 1), beginning at 6:30 p.m. to ask questions of administrators, meet teachers, and learn about the PTA.
* While the PTA does provide childcare for many of the PTA meetings throughout the year, BTSN is a parent-only event and child care will not be provided.
INVEST IN HILLCREST!
The Invest in Hillcrest committee will be set up at Back to School Night. Since there is only one Back to School Night it will be crowded. Invest beforehand to beat the crowd…
- Donate online
- Venmo- @Hillcrest-PTA
- Fill out form and return to school or drop it off at Invest table
Invest* and get a car magnet to show your HES pride! If you have already donated, come and pick up your magnet!
Students are invited to make a poster to welcome back Hillcrest staff. The posters will be displayed in the hallways.
Please drop off in the front office or bring with you to Sneak a Peek at Your Seat. Questions? Email PTA President Richard Johns.
The parent buddy program helps mentor new Kindergarten parents and guardians at Hillcrest with any questions they have and help them get to know the school. Volunteers can meet the parents at the back-to-school events. More volunteers are needed. Please contact us to volunteer. You can also contact us if you’re a new Kindergarten parent who would like a parent buddy.
Volunteers are also needed for the Kindergarten picnic which will be August 30th from 5 pm to 7 pm at the school playground. Contact Lauren Shutz to volunteer.