American Education Week is an annual, nationwide celebration honoring the enormous team of people who work in our nation’s public schools, everyone from the bus drivers and classroom teachers to the cafeteria workers and administrative staff, plus countless others.
Each grade will have a specific day that parents and caregivers can visit their students’ classroom:
Pre-K: Thursday, November 17 A.M. Class 9:30-11:00 / P.M. Class 1:30-3:00
Kindergarten: Monday, November 14 9:00-10:30 a.m.
First Grade: Wednesday, November 16 9:30-11:30
Second Grade: Monday, November 14 9:15-11:15
Third Grade: Tuesday, November 15 11-12 & 1:30-2:30
Fourth Grade: Tuesday, November 15 9:15-10:50 & 2:00-3:15
Fifth Grade: Thursday, November 17 11:15-12:30 & 2:00-3:15
Please keep in mind:
- All visitors will need to visit the front office to have their license scanned; if you can come before American Education Week, please do! That will help keep the line down.
- If you pre-register, you may pick up your badge at the table across from the office (teachers will provide more information).
- All visitors are asked to park on the street – the front loop must be kept clear of vehicles.
- Please do not bring siblings to the school.
- When you arrive to the building, you will be buzzed in. Please come to the front office to receive a badge through the RAPTOR system.
- All visitors MUST return their badge to the front office and exit through the front doors.
As a reminder, please stay home if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms and remember to sanitize when entering the building.
See you at school!